I've updated both the documentation and version of SpiffyDb. Here's a small chunk from the documentation.
SpiffyDb extends the basic functionality of Zend_Db_Table and Zend_Db_Table_Select and includes a Model/Mapper as shown in the Zend Framework Quick Start. These new classes include a hoist of new features and automate much of the model/mapper functionality that is common to them.
* Automatic model getter/setters using the magic method __call.
* Validation/filtering of model values with methods such as isValid() and saveValid().
* New get() method (and helpers) which are used to generate joined queries.
* New methods query() and queryOne() which can be used with the new get() method to query prepared statements.
* Much more, see below for usage.