SpiffyCalendar v1.0.0 Released

SpiffyJr
SpiffyCalendar is a calendar generator for the Zend Framework based on Zend_Date and Zend_Locale. It utilizes a Zend View renderer by default but adding custom renderers is available. It also supports events using a variety of event sources and ships with array and zend_db_table capability.

I have released v1.0.0 of SpiffyCalendar (and only a day late!). I made several fundamental changes including changing the license to the New BSD license which is the same as what the Zend Framework is released under. You can download SpiffyCalendar here and take a look at the documentation to get a calendar up and going. Enjoy!

See http://www.spiffyjr.me/ for more information.
Kyle S
blogs @ www.spiffyjr.me
github @ www.github.com/spiffyjr