SpiffyCalendar for the ZendFramework

SpiffyJr
I wasn't quite sure which category to post this in but went with the "general" topic. If this is incorrect please correct me and I'll move it to the appropriate category.

Finding a Calendar

I ran into a situation this weekend where I needed a calendar for the Zend Framework. I spent an hour or so searching but couldn’t find anything that fit my tastes so I made my own. My calendar uses Zend_Date and Zend_Locale and is truly Zendy (new word?). It uses renderers to generate the calendar and comes with the default renderer of ZendView.

Features

  • Completely integrated as a library package for Zend Framework.
  • Utilizes Zend_Date and Zend_Locale provided by the Zend Framework.
  • Rendered using different adapters (ships with Zend_View and a view script).
  • Support for adding events/appointments (defaults are Table and Array but could easily be expanded for others such as JSON/Google Calendar)
  • Easily AJAXified

More information can be found at http://www.spiffyjr.me. I'm finishing up a few features before I post a download but I would love to hear the communities thoughts and needs before releasing the initial version.

P.S. I noticed that my previous email was sent using the wrong SMTP account and may not get posted so I'm resending from the proper account. My apologies if the mail is posted twice.
--
Kyle Spraggs (SpiffyJr)
http://www.spiffyjr.me
github @ www.github.com/spiffyjr
follow @ www.twitter.com/spiffyjr

Re: SpiffyCalendar for the ZendFramework

umpirsky
Nice work ;)

Regards,
Saša Stamenković