Some presentations/posts about ZF2

Hey, all ---

I've been seeing requests for information/documentation on ZF2, and so I
started gathering links to presentations and blog posts. These I've
placed in a bit.ly bundle:

    http://bitly.com/rzOOge

If you know of others, let me know, and I'll add them.

List: [hidden email]

Re: Some presentations/posts about ZF2

Mike A
Unfortunately, slides don't work. Blank in IE, "stuck" in FF.

Re: Some presentations/posts about ZF2

Eugene Poleacov
Mike A wrote
Unfortunately, slides don't work. Blank in IE, "stuck" in FF.
Works fine in Google Chrome.