Server progress

Greetings!

Davey Shafik and I have been working on a suite of server classes,
including XMLRPC, SOAP, and REST. We've been laying down some foundation
classes to expedite this work and serve as a shared library for building
other servers in the future.

This work is currently going on in a branch of the framework until we
feel it's stable enough to go into the incubator for general testing.

If you feel adventurous, please try out the code by checking out the
branch:

    svn co http://framework.zend.com/svn/framework/branch/zend_server

The code is fairly stable at this point, but under rapid development;
there may be API changes and occasional breakages as we finish things
up.

Enjoy!

PHP Developer            | [hidden email]
Zend - The PHP Company   | http://www.zend.com/

Re: Server progress

Greetings --

I've completed unit tests for the Zend_Server_Reflection and
Zend_XmlRpc_Server/Request/Response/Fault trees, and consider them
stable. Davey has also committed his code for the WSDL generator, Soap
server, and Rest server. I hope to move these pieces of code to the
incubator tomorrow (Thursday, 5 Oct 2006).

If anyone wants to play with them and run tests, I'd be greatly obliged!

Details on the branch location are below.

Thanks!

-- Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Monday, 02 October 2006, 05:39 PM -0400):