Server & UnitTests

Thomas Weidner
Hy Server-Team,

slowly I get it running... but there is still one failure I was not able to
fix until now.
I installed phpunit but whenever I call it I get an PHP failure.

"-bash-3.00$ phpunit AllTests.php
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  argv in
/home/weidner/share/pear/PHPUnit/TextUI/Command.php on line 157
PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 1 passed to
PHPUnit_Util_Getopt::getopt() must be an array, null given, called in
/home/weidner/share/pear/PHPUnit/TextUI/Command.php on line 160 and defined
in /home/weidner/share/pear/PHPUnit/Util/Getopt.php on line 66

-bash-3.00$
"

I gave an option to phpunit, but phpunit said I did not... quite confusing.
Maybe someone of you linux guys can help me out with this one... would be
very sweat ;-)

Greetings
Thomas
I18N Team Leader