Schema definition

Diego Tremper
Recently I added an issue regarding the definition of classes in the wsdl.

http://framework.zend.com/issues/browse/ZF-2855

I would like to know if someone finds it useful to add this feature to the framework. The suggestion put that there does not address the definition of hierarchy  of classes in the xml schema. If this was interesting I also could implement.

[]'s

Re: Schema definition

James Dempster
I'm very interested in any improvements to WSDL generation for PHP and ZF.

I find it an absolute nightmare to provide any SOAP and WSDL for ASP users. PHP seems to work ok with the WSDL generated.

Problem is without knowing much ASP I find it quite difficult to test any WSDL code I've created.

The changes you've made look very good. Might I ask why the report has been closed and marked as fixed?

/James

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 4:07 AM, Diego Tremper <[hidden email]> wrote:

Recently I added an issue regarding the definition of classes in the wsdl.

http://framework.zend.com/issues/browse/ZF-2855

I would like to know if someone finds it useful to add this feature to the
framework. The suggestion put that there does not address the definition of
hierarchy  of classes in the xml schema. If this was interesting I also
could implement.

[]'s

Re: Schema definition

Diego Tremper
Sorry, I changed the state incorrectly. I mark as reopen.

JDempster wrote