Routing configuration problem makes me crazy

Routing configuration problem makes me crazy

allen.mao
Zend Framework reports: Missing "route" in options array. I really cannot figure out why!!!

Here is my routing configuration options:
<nabble_embed> 'router' => array( 'routes' => array( 'sbe1' => array( 'type' => 'Zend\Mvc\Router\Http\Part', 'route' => array( 'type' => 'literal', 'options' => array( 'route' => '/', ) ), 'may_terminate' => false, 'child_routes' => array( 'everythings' => array( 'type' => 'Zend\Mvc\Router\Http\Literal', 'options' => array( 'route' => '/everythings', 'defaults' => array( 'controller' => 'Application\Controller\SbeController', 'action' => 'searching-results', 'category' => 'everythings' ) ), 'may_terminate' => true, ), ) ), ), ),</nabble_embed>

Re: Routing configuration problem makes me crazy

dennis-fedco
sorry that I cannot offer much concrete help, but consider this:

1.  Any kind of Configuration in ZF2 drove me crazy as well.  When you get into configuring 3rd party modules, that becomes twofold (taming ZF2, taming modules)

2.  Go back to step where things worked.  Carefully change one unit thing at a time while working towards your goal, and test your results at every step.  Fix things immediately when they break before going further.

3.  Use I use <pre>formatted text</pre> tags and check "Message is in HTML Format" to format things nicely.