Router -> Dispatcher_Token

Piotr Barszczewski
Hello.
I think that the Zend_Controller_Router should in some way allow to
change Token object. It should have some method like setTokenObject, or
even take the object as an argument of the constructor. I think it would
be more with DRY than it is now - i had to extend Zend_Controller_Router
and copy/paste whole route method just because i use a different Token
class. It's only my opinion about that, but i think i'm a little right
;) ... and I didn't find it in proposals.

Gyus, thanks for ZF - it Rocks!! ( i had some problems in the beginning,
but now im smashed by it! )
Regards,
Piotr Barszczewski