Route summary tool

David Muir-2
        Has anyone created a tool to list a summary of routes available in an application?
What I'm after is a table showing the route name, the route itself, the type and the available parameters and constraints without having to mentally parse the various arrays from each module to find the route I'm after.

Cheers,
David

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: Route summary tool

Gregory
Isn't that Apigility?

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 7:29 PM, David Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:

>         Has anyone created a tool to list a summary of routes available in
> an application?
> What I'm after is a table showing the route name, the route itself, the
> type and the available parameters and constraints without having to
> mentally parse the various arrays from each module to find the route I'm
> after.
>
> Cheers,
> David
>

> --
> List: [hidden email]

Greg

Re: Route summary tool

radnan
This post was updated on .
I have just the tool for you:

https://github.com/radnan/rdn-router

It's a command line tool to display route information for your app.

Re: Route summary tool

David Muir-2
Looks perfect!

Thanks,
David

Sent from my iPhone

On 21/02/2014, at 5:24 PM, radnan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have the tool just for you:
>
> https://github.com/radnan/rdn-router
>
> It's a command line tool to display route information for your app.

List: [hidden email]