Resource files

Thomas Weidner
Hy,

today I added resource files for swedish and russian which have been
translated from the community.

When you want me to add other unit now not translated resource files feel
free to fill an issue and add the resource file as patch.

For now we have resources for:
* english
* german
* french
* netherland
* brasil
* russian
* swedish

Greetings
Thomas Weidner, I18N Team Leader, Zend Framework
http://www.thomasweidner.com

Re: Resource files

umpirsky
I have Serbian (latin) translation, and signed CLA. How can I contribute it?

Regards,
Saša Stamenković