Removing $class->newInstanceArgs($this->creationOptions) from Zend\Paginator\Adapter\Service\DbSelectFactory

Removing $class->newInstanceArgs($this->creationOptions) from Zend\Paginator\Adapter\Service\DbSelectFactory

samsonasik
Hello,

I've seen that there is a Zend\Paginator\Adapter\Service\DbSelectFactory that use $class->newInstanceArgs($this->creationOptions), is newInstanceArgs is still used for pluginManager ?

I've seen the ML for it as @weierophinney answer : http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/AbstractPluginManager-amp-options-creationOptions-will-not-work-as-newInstanceArgs-td4656077.html#a4656083 that newInstanceArgs is no longer used

is it should be removed ?

Re: Removing $class->newInstanceArgs($this->creationOptions) from Zend\Paginator\Adapter\Service\DbSelectFactory

Could you open an issue for that?

On 22 June 2014 18:27, samsonasik [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I've seen that there is a Zend\Paginator\Adapter\Service\DbSelectFactory that use $class->newInstanceArgs($this->creationOptions), is newInstanceArgs is still used for pluginManager ?

I've seen the ML for it as @weierophinney answer : http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/AbstractPluginManager-amp-options-creationOptions-will-not-work-as-newInstanceArgs-td4656077.html#a4656083 that newInstanceArgs is no longer used

is it should be removed ?

To start a new topic under ZF Contributor, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ZF Contributor, click here.
NAML

Re: Removing $class->newInstanceArgs($this->creationOptions) from Zend\Paginator\Adapter\Service\DbSelectFactory

samsonasik
Hi Marco,
I already open the issue on https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/issues/6403 . Thank you.