Redirector helper bypasses postDispatch?

Redirector helper bypasses postDispatch?

SpiffyJr
I'm wanting to perform a Doctrine 2 EntityManager flush(). It's suggested that a flush only occur 0-2 times per request so I created a controller plugin to perform a postDispatch request. This works perfectly fine unless I call a redirector from the controller action which bypasses the postDispatch. Is there another way I can go about this?

Thanks,

Charles K Spraggs
Kyle S
blogs @ www.spiffyjr.me
github @ www.github.com/spiffyjr
follow @ www.twitter.com/spiffyjr

Re: Redirector helper bypasses postDispatch?

SpiffyJr
Found the solution and posted about it: http://bit.ly/gvL3Pl