Recording items for 1.8's readme?

akrabat
Hi,

How is the list of features that goes into the README done?

Zend_Config_Xml now supports loading an XML string directly (e.g. from
a database) which may just be useful enough to enough people to
warrant a mention. But I don't know where to record this / who to tell.

What's the process that I no doubt should already be aware of ?!

Regards,

Rob...

RE: Recording items for 1.8's readme?

wllm
Hey Rob, I usually compile the list right before the release. I usually
just ask everyone if there is anything worth mentioning in the release
notes and go from there. Would love to put a line item in there for this
feature, if I understood it. ;) Can you please put together a 1-2
sentence description of exactly what the new feature is?

Thanks.
,Wil