Quantcast

Re: zend_form example

Ralf Eggert
Hi again,

unfortunately, I did not manage to set up a proper example. The ZForm
components seems to be very much out of date regarding the current
coding standards and version of the Zend Framework.

The problems start with the class naming (ZFormFactory instead of
Zend_Form_Factory), continues with the file locations
('ZForm/ZFormElement.php' instead of 'Zend/Form/Element.php') and ends
up with the usage of none existing components ('ZRequest/ZRequest.php').

It did not make any sense for me to dig any deeper into it, until some
basic rework is done to the component. So we have to wait for this.
Sorry guys.

Anyway, maybe someone from the development team could say a few words
regarding the Form component? Is anyone currently working on it or are
you looking for someone to take over?

Best Regards,

Ralf

Re: zend_form example

Ufuk-2
Ralf Eggert yazmış:

> Hi again,
>
> unfortunately, I did not manage to set up a proper example. The ZForm
> components seems to be very much out of date regarding the current
> coding standards and version of the Zend Framework.
>
> The problems start with the class naming (ZFormFactory instead of
> Zend_Form_Factory), continues with the file locations
> ('ZForm/ZFormElement.php' instead of 'Zend/Form/Element.php') and ends
> up with the usage of none existing components ('ZRequest/ZRequest.php').
>
> It did not make any sense for me to dig any deeper into it, until some
> basic rework is done to the component. So we have to wait for this.
> Sorry guys.
>
> Anyway, maybe someone from the development team could say a few words
> regarding the Form component? Is anyone currently working on it or are
> you looking for someone to take over?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Ralf

Well I tried to make something out of Zend_Form a while ago, but it's
not possible right now. First of all it requires ZRequest.php which
doesn't exist.