Re: [fw-general] Zend_Http_Response documentation

Re: [fw-general] Zend_Http_Response documentation

Shahar Evron
Sorry guys, I had to automerge.. I guess jet lag is affecting me too hard ;)

I't committed now. Also resent to fw-webservices.

Shahar

Thomas Weidner wrote:

> I'm sorry to say it, but there are no commits from you since 27.10 and
> this was not the documentation you wrote.
>
>> I've committed the Zend_Http_Response documentation into the incubator.
>> I'd appreciate it if you could review it and send me your comments
>> (English correctness comments as well!)
>
> Greetings
> Thomas

Re: [fw-general] Zend_Http_Response documentation

Andries Seutens
I see:

http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDOC/Zend_Http_Response

:)

nested programlisting tags are still causing a little confusing in the wiki.

Best regards,

Andriesss