Re: [fw-general] Server help

Andries Seutens

This is the Sandbox's phpinfo page. It seems to work fine here?

Best,

Andriesss

Kevin Jordan schreef:

> Is this just a phpinof()?  Or is there something more in the page?  Post
> the code.
>
> Richard Thomas wrote:
>
>> Having an issue I know I have seen before but can't place it..
>>
>> http://sandbox.zend.com/~admin1/new.php
>>
>> The page dies/never finishes, I have tried disabling all modules
>> thinking a module was causing the problem but its not.
>>
>> Any brilliant ideas out there?

Andries Seutens
http://andries.systray.be

Gecontroleerd op virussen door de JOJO Secure Gateway.

Re: [fw-general] Server help

Andries Seutens

Yes that's possible. I believe the hard drive crashed a while ago, and
it's slowly dying again.

You might want to contact Richard Thomas.

Best,

Andriesss