Re: [fw-general] Registry object

GavinZend
Try "$registry = Zend::registry();"

Moving discussion to [hidden email].

--
Cheers,
Gavin

Which ZF List?
=================
Everything, except the topics below: [hidden email]

Authorization, Authentication, ACL, Access Control, Session Management
[hidden email]

Tests, Caching, Configuration, Environment, Logging
[hidden email]

All things related to databases
[hidden email]

Documentation, Translations, Wiki Manual / Tutorials
[hidden email]

Internationalization & Localization, Dates, Calendar, Currency, Measure
[hidden email]

Mail, MIME, PDF, Search, data formats (JSON, ...)
[hidden email]

MVC, Controller, Router, Views, Zend_Request*
[hidden email]

Community Servers/Services (shell account, PEAR channel, Jabber)
[hidden email]

Web Services & Servers (HTTP, SOAP, Feeds, XMLRPC, REST)
[hidden email]

How to un/subscribe:  http://framework.zend.com/wiki/x/GgE