Quantcast

Re: Zend_Session Proposal ver2 + Working Code

Re: Zend_Session Proposal ver2 + Working Code

Arnaud Limbourg
I would have an optional argument $destroy to the get method for session
variables.

function get($name, $namespace = 'default', $destroy = false)

What does it bring compared to a custom session handler to support
different backends ?

Arnaud.