Re: Integration between the future Auth component and the Controller

Re: Integration between the future Auth component and the Controller

Christopher Thompson-2
Matthew, I have been talking to Simon about the FilterChain and
Validator classes. I just looked at your Auth class and it uses the same
isValid() type interface. We should look into building a Rule based
Authenticator on top of the Validator. It would make it very extensible.