Re: Fw: Re: Sandbox

Thomas Weidner
SUPER...

IT Works (after long long time).

The phpunit2 directory is the old one... it is installed from phpunit itself
to have both, the new version3 and the old version 2.
I have the same structure on Wxxxxxx

Normally the access paths should be edited by the installation of phpunit
itself. Seems that the installation was broken.

Muchas Gracias Muchacho.
Now I can fix some *nix issues ;-)

Greetings
Thomas