Re: Announcement List Needed

Morgan Whitney
Any progress on this?

F. Morgan Whitney
http://www.blizzo.com

Re: Announcement List Needed

Andi Gutmans
Yes, we set it up. [hidden email].
Haven't had time to send the email yet :) So I guess here it is.

At 07:46 PM 5/24/2006, Morgan Whitney wrote:

>Any progress on this?
>
>On 5/10/06, Andi Gutmans <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>Good idea. I'll try and get one setup.
>>
>>At 06:38 AM 5/9/2006, Morgan Whitney wrote:
>> >Would there be any interest in an announcements list? I was thinking
>> >of a one way communication type deal from Zend, to let us know when
>> >new versions are released, new feature announcements, etc.  I am
>> >enjoying this list, but it's starting to get enough traffic that when
>> >I'm not actively reading it it piles up. It would be nice to know when
>> >there are major announcements without having to read through every
>> >item that comes through here.
>> >
>> >Or maybe you could just promise to seed the subject line with some
>> >special tag so I could write an email rule to highlight it for me.
>> >
>> >--
>> >F. Morgan Whitney
>> >http://www.blizzo.com
>>

>--
>F. Morgan Whitney
>http://www.blizzo.com

Re: Announcement List Needed

Jayson Minard (ZF)
Yes, this was set up late yesterday as I was on an airplane and I just freed
up to announce it.  Andi beat me to that, and there it is!

We'll add this to the web site soon for others to find as well.

--j

On 5/24/06 7:52 PM, "Andi Gutmans" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, we set it up. [hidden email].
> Haven't had time to send the email yet :) So I guess here it is.
>
> At 07:46 PM 5/24/2006, Morgan Whitney wrote:
>> Any progress on this?
>>
>> On 5/10/06, Andi Gutmans <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Good idea. I'll try and get one setup.

>> --
>> F. Morgan Whitney
>> http://www.blizzo.com

Re: Announcement List Needed

Steven Van Poeck
Cool :)

I just subscribed :)

Cheers,
Steven Van Poeck
http://poekie.free.fr

Andi Gutmans a écrit :

> Yes, we set it up. [hidden email].
> Haven't had time to send the email yet :) So I guess here it is.
>
> At 07:46 PM 5/24/2006, Morgan Whitney wrote:
>> Any progress on this?
>>
>> On 5/10/06, Andi Gutmans <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Good idea. I'll try and get one setup.

>> --
>> F. Morgan Whitney
>> http://www.blizzo.com

Re: Announcement List Needed

Steven Van Poeck
One thing: to subscribe, doesn't one has to send mail to
[hidden email] instead of the mailing list
directly ? Or does ezmlm manage that transparantly ?

Steven

Jayson Minard a écrit :

> Yes, this was set up late yesterday as I was on an airplane and I just freed
> up to announce it.  Andi beat me to that, and there it is!
>
> We'll add this to the web site soon for others to find as well.
>
> --j
>

> On 5/24/06 7:52 PM, "Andi Gutmans" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Yes, we set it up. [hidden email].
>> Haven't had time to send the email yet :) So I guess here it is.
>>
>> At 07:46 PM 5/24/2006, Morgan Whitney wrote:
>>> Any progress on this?

>>> --
>>> F. Morgan Whitney
>>> http://www.blizzo.com