Queue Service for Simple Cloud API now available!

Queue Service for Simple Cloud API now available!

wllm

Hi all, I’m happy to announce that another service has been added to the Simple Cloud API- the Queue Service with support for SQS. You can check it out from the laboratory here: http://framework.zend.com/svn/framework/laboratory/Zend_Cloud/trunk/.

Please give it a whirl and leave feedback on the proposal: http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Cloud_Queue+-+Wil+Sinclair.

The Simple Cloud API has been progressing nicely, but we need your help. The interfaces are not completely solidified, so now is the time to provide your input and ask questions.

Thanks, and keep it cloudy. ;)

,Wil