Projects based on Zend Framework

Ralf Eggert
Hi all,

currently, I am writing on my new book about the upcoming Zend Framework
3 (in German only) and I am looking for interesting and well-known
projects which are based on Zend Framework (ZF1/ZF2). I am looking for
real projects not for open-source software based on the ZF. Would be
nice if you could add some sentences about the project background.

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

--

Ralf Eggert  -  Travello GmbH  -   An der Eiche 15  -  25421 Pinneberg
Tel 04101/8529401  -  Fax 04101/8529402  -  Web http://de.travello.com

Ralf Eggert ist Autor des Buches   "Zend Framework 2 - Das Praxisbuch"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/3460?GPP=eggert

Zend Framework 2 Schulung buchen:  http://www.zendframeworkschulung.de

--
List: [hidden email]