Projects based on Zend Framework

Ralf Eggert
Hi all,

currently, I am writing on my new book about the upcoming Zend Framework
3 (in German only) and I am looking for interesting and well-known
projects which are based on Zend Framework (ZF1/ZF2). I am looking for
real projects not for open-source software based on the ZF. Would be
nice if you could add some sentences about the project background.

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf Eggert  -  Travello GmbH  -   An der Eiche 15  -  25421 Pinneberg
Tel 04101/8529401  -  Fax 04101/8529402  -  Web
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Eggert   -   Amtsgericht Pinneberg:  HRB 6112 PI

Ralf Eggert ist Autor des Buches   "Zend Framework 2 - Das Praxisbuch"

Zend Framework 2 Schulung buchen:

List: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: [hidden email]