Problem with Zend_OpenId

Nguyen Kha
I have just test the example of Zend_OpenId (using Zend_Auth with OpenId adapter).
It works well with myopenid.com, wordpress.com... but having problem with Yahoo!
I have also enable openssl and gmp extension but, it didn't work with Yahoo.
The http://fav.or.it has the same problem. I don't know why SourceForge.org (this site also implement OpenId by Zend_OpenId) work with Yahoo! OpenId as well as another.
I use the newest snapshot of ZF (ZendFramework-20080529-9566) and don't know why ZF didn't have newer snapshot for a month.

http://truongptnk.com/projects/openid1.php

Thanks for your replies.

Re: Problem with Zend_OpenId

Dmitry Stogov
Hi,

I fixed Yahoo support about month ago.
I've just checked it and it works fine.

Try to get version from SVN.

Thanks. Dmitry.

Nguyen Kha wrote:

> I have just test the example of Zend_OpenId (using Zend_Auth with OpenId
> adapter).
> It works well with myopenid.com, wordpress.com... but having problem with
> Yahoo!
> I have also enable openssl and gmp extension but, it didn't work with Yahoo.
> The http://fav.or.it has the same problem. I don't know why SourceForge.org
> (this site also implement OpenId by Zend_OpenId) work with Yahoo! OpenId as
> well as another.
> I use the newest snapshot of ZF (ZendFramework-20080529-9566) and don't know
> why ZF didn't have newer snapshot for a month.
>
> http://truongptnk.com/projects/openid1.php
>
> Thanks for your replies.

Re: Problem with Zend_OpenId

Nguyen Kha
Thanks for your help. I have tested with SVN version and it worked well

Dmitry Stogov wrote

Nguyen Kha wrote:
> I have just test the example of Zend_OpenId (using Zend_Auth with OpenId
> adapter).
> It works well with myopenid.com, wordpress.com... but having problem with
> Yahoo!
> I have also enable openssl and gmp extension but, it didn't work with Yahoo.
> The http://fav.or.it has the same problem. I don't know why SourceForge.org
> (this site also implement OpenId by Zend_OpenId) work with Yahoo! OpenId as
> well as another.
> I use the newest snapshot of ZF (ZendFramework-20080529-9566) and don't know
> why ZF didn't have newer snapshot for a month.
>
> http://truongptnk.com/projects/openid1.php
>
> Thanks for your replies.

Re: Problem with Zend_OpenId

help_poor
Hello Nguyen,

Is ZF open id working for you ? Google/Yahoo/Aol/Facebook/.... at together or just happy with 1 ???? IS ZF OPENID reallying working atleast ???

Thanks