Problem with Nabble and Mailing list

ThaDafinser
Hello together,

i was asking some time ago, if we could disable nabble or do one of the following:
- disable reply/post feature on nabble
- someone who accepts the posts on nabble 1-2 times per week
- only use nabble and remove the mailing list?

There are again many post on the list, which were never send tot the malining list:

Best regards
Martin

Re: Problem with Nabble and Mailing list

Frank Brückner
Hi Martin,

> - disable reply/post feature on nabble

+1

> - only use nabble and remove the mailing list?

-1

Kind regards,
Frank

Am 28.01.2014, 12:32 Uhr, schrieb Martin Keckeis
<[hidden email]>:

> Hello together,
>
> i was asking some time ago, if we could disable nabble or do one of the
> following:
> - disable reply/post feature on nabble
> - someone who accepts the posts on nabble 1-2 times per week
> - only use nabble and remove the mailing list?
>
> There are again many post on the list, which were never send tot the
> malining list:
> http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/ZFTool-feature-proposition-td4661422.html
> http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/ZF3-let-the-work-begin-now-td4661452.html
> http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/Need-to-know-the-right-coding-practice-in-ZF2-td4661393.html
> http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/how-to-contribute-reports-on-many-small-issues-td4661359.html
>

> Best regards
> Martin

Re: Problem with Nabble and Mailing list

Daniel
Let's go to Google :D

2014-01-28 Frank Brückner <[hidden email]>

Hi Martin,

[...]

dolphin
Our beat?