Quantcast

PSR-1 and PSR-2 proposel are out

ThaDafinser

Re: PSR-1 and PSR-2 proposel are out

Marco Pivetta
Hi Martin,
I just want to remember that it is not PSR-0 that has been split.
PSR-0, PSR-1, PSR-2 are all living proposals/hopefully standards.

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://marco-pivetta.com

Re: PSR-1 and PSR-2 proposel are out

Jurian Sluiman

With regards to the current ZF2 coding standards, I believe the current standards are already PSR-1 compliant. With a few minor adjustments the ZF standards will be PSR-2 compliant as well. I think it is the best as we (ZF) alter the ZF2 standards to follow the PSR-2. The biggest difference is the handling of import statements [1].

I suggest to vote about modification of the ZF2 coding standards to follow the PSR-2 guide during the next meeting. Ben Scholzen (DASPRiD) has done some effort to expand all the multi-line use statements in a PR [2] which can easily be repeated when PSR-2 is adopted in the ZF standard.

Re: PSR-1 and PSR-2 proposel are out

akrabat

On 22 May 2012, at 14:21, Jurian Sluiman wrote:

> With regards to the current ZF2 coding standards, I believe the current standards are already PSR-1 compliant. With a few minor adjustments the ZF standards will be PSR-2 compliant as well. I think it is the best as we (ZF) alter the ZF2 standards to follow the PSR-2. The biggest difference is the handling of import statements [1].
>
> I suggest to vote about modification of the ZF2 coding standards to follow the PSR-2 guide during the next meeting. Ben Scholzen (DASPRiD) has done some effort to expand all the multi-line use statements in a PR [2] which can easily be repeated when PSR-2 is adopted in the ZF standard.
>
> [1] http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV2/Coding+Standards#CodingStandards-ImportStatements
> [2] https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/pull/1001

I agree and have added this topic to the agenda for the next meeting.

Regards,

Rob...

Re: PSR-1 and PSR-2 proposel are out

Andreas Möller
>> With regards to the current ZF2 coding standards, I believe the current standards are already PSR-1 compliant. With a few minor adjustments the ZF standards will be PSR-2 compliant as well. I think it is the best as we (ZF) alter the ZF2 standards to follow the PSR-2. The biggest difference is the handling of import statements [1].
>>
>> I suggest to vote about modification of the ZF2 coding standards to follow the PSR-2 guide during the next meeting. Ben Scholzen (DASPRiD) has done some effort to expand all the multi-line use statements in a PR [2] which can easily be repeated when PSR-2 is adopted in the ZF standard.
>>
>> [1] http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV2/Coding+Standards#CodingStandards-ImportStatements
>> [2] https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/pull/1001
>>

> I agree and have added this topic to the agenda for the next meeting.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rob...

Nice!

Andreas