PHP-FIG Workflow Bylaw Proposal

Pádraic Brady
Via Phil Sturgeon:
https://github.com/philsturgeon/fig-standards/blob/6b8365f3470d7946bb0994b92e3442e23b80241b/bylaws/004-psr-workflow.md

If you have noticed, I haven't sent any recent emails about PHP-FIG
because PHP-FIG is effectively tied up in a boring holding pattern of
circular debates that lead nowhere near a vote on anything. This may
help move things along to a vote. Stranger things have happened!

Please let me know your comments and voting inclinations so I can
figure out whether to put a + or - in front of the 1 on voting day.

I'm expecting it to go to vote either later this week or early next.

Paddy

Pádraic Brady

http://blog.astrumfutura.com
http://www.survivethedeepend.com