PEAR repository

Jean-Lou Dupont
What is the address of the PEAR repository for the Zend Framework?
I have tried 'pear channel-discover pear.zfdev.com' to no avail.

Help please,
Jean-Lou Dupont.

Re: PEAR repository

Graham Anderson
On Thursday 27 September 2007 20:24:28 Jean-Lou Dupont wrote:
> What is the address of the PEAR repository for the Zend Framework?
> I have tried 'pear channel-discover pear.zfdev.com' to no avail.
>
> Help please,
> Jean-Lou Dupont.

There's no PEAR channel, afaik.

You can checkout from the SVN repo though...

http://framework.zend.com/svn/framework/

Latest release:
http://framework.zend.com/svn/framework/tag/release-1.0.2/

Re: PEAR repository

Jean-Lou Dupont
Quite sad. Anyhow, many thanks for the lighting fast reply!
Jean-Lou Dupont.

Graham Anderson wrote

Latest release:
http://framework.zend.com/svn/framework/tag/release-1.0.2/

Re: PEAR repository

Daniel Rossi-2
That would be nice.

On 28/09/2007, at 5:33 AM, Graham Anderson wrote:

> On Thursday 27 September 2007 20:24:28 Jean-Lou Dupont wrote:
>> What is the address of the PEAR repository for the Zend Framework?
>> I have tried 'pear channel-discover pear.zfdev.com' to no avail.
>>
>> Help please,
>> Jean-Lou Dupont.
>
> There's no PEAR channel, afaik.
>
> You can checkout from the SVN repo though...
>
> http://framework.zend.com/svn/framework/
>
> Latest release:
> http://framework.zend.com/svn/framework/tag/release-1.0.2/

Re: PEAR repository