OpenID failure result codes

Vincent T
Hi,

I've noticed that, when Zend_Auth_Adapter_OpenId fails to login, it returns a Zend_Auth_Result object with error code Zend_Auth_Result::FAILURE. However, wouldn't Zend_Auth_Result::FAILURE_IDENTITY_NOT_FOUND and Zend_Auth_Result::FAILURE_CREDENTIAL_INVALID be appropriate in some places?

Best,
Vincent

Re: OpenID failure result codes

help_poor
Hello,

Is ZF openid working for you ? Forget the server side please, does the consumer atleast worked for you ?

Thanks

Re: OpenID failure result codes

Karl Tiedt
Please stop spamming the list....

Can someone please moderate this person... 5 posts in as many minutes
practically all stating the same thing...

-Karl Tiedt

Re: OpenID failure result codes

help_poor
Sorry Karl, but i am not spamming here, i am reading all the openid reports and getting contacts for the real time status, i have to finish my dead line with ZF and openid.

I will appreciate if you not miss understand my situation.

Thanks a lot

Re: OpenID failure result codes

Bittarman
You may not be inentionally spamming, but you have just sent mails to threads on 22 discussions, on only 2 mailing lists, these will have gone directly to peoples mailboxes... the same people... over and over again...

Once would have been enough, twice, over the top.... 20+ times... people are going to get angry.

Re: OpenID failure result codes

help_poor
Thanks a lot guys. I stop now, i thought it was not like spamming, i know its annoying for all of you out there, in that case.

Sorry for this. I am really surprised none ZF openid is working in whole openid mailing list.

I have to find some other solution, i became mad finding one for ZF.

Cheers
Thanks & Regards

Re: OpenID failure result codes

denniswinter

> Thanks a lot guys. I stop now, i thought it was not like spamming, i know its
> annoying for all of you out there, in that case.
>
> Sorry for this. I am really surprised none ZF openid is working in whole
> openid mailing list.
>
> I have to find some other solution, i became mad finding one for ZF.

Zend_Openid is working, but Google and Yahoo! are using OpenID 2.0, sadly Zend_Openid is only capable of OpenID 2.0 Draft xx.
Currently Torio Farazdagi is working on a release of Zend\OpenId for ZF2. This release will support the actual OpenID standards.

Cheers, Dennis

Re: OpenID failure result codes

help_poor
Hello Mr. Dennis,

Thank you. For the correct information to highlight.

I was thinking something like that, which made me confuse a lot, i tried but didnt worked with Yahoo/Google/Facebook/Aol/And all other upcoming OpenID flavours. Afterwords i searched whole mailing of ZF and other largest blogs but no result that really works with ZF.

So, now its transparent what the road map is for ZF and OpenID. Its better not to use now ZF OpenID, because there are lot of compatibility issue will arise, to start a largest projects.

In shortcut processing i will apply this one: http://remysharp.com/2007/12/21/how-to-integrate-openid-as-your-login-system/comment-page-1/#comment-241906

All other tools are very complicated implementation and dependencies invovled.

Best wishes
Thanks  & Regards