OpenID Typo

Luiz A Brandao Jr
Hello,

This message is directed to the responsables for the OpenID source code.
Take a look at Line 482 of the OpenId.php file.

Here I have:

    } else if ($func = 'sha256') {

Shouldn't it be:

    } else if ($func == 'sha256') {

I have just downloaded the last snapshot: ZendFramework-20071229-7304-en

In fact I'm not using this code, I just saw it and thought it would be
nice to alert you!

Bye!

Re: OpenID Typo

Dmitry Stogov
Thank you very much for catching this.
The bug has been fixed in SVN.

Dmitry.

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This message is directed to the responsables for the OpenID source code.
> Take a look at Line 482 of the OpenId.php file.
>
> Here I have:
>
>    } else if ($func = 'sha256') {
>
> Shouldn't it be:
>
>    } else if ($func == 'sha256') {
>
> I have just downloaded the last snapshot: ZendFramework-20071229-7304-en
>
> In fact I'm not using this code, I just saw it and thought it would be
> nice to alert you!
>
> Bye!

RE: OpenID Typo

Marco Kaiser-2
Hi Dmitry,

i think this isnt a bug.
The code is correct and works as expected.

        } else if ($func = 'sha256') {
            if (function_exists('mhash')) {
                return mhash(MHASH_SHA256 , $data);

Can also written as:
        } else {
                $func = 'sha256';
            if (function_exists('mhash')) {
                return mhash(MHASH_SHA256 , $data);

So dont change the code because this will break under some circumstances.

-- Marco Kaiser

RE: OpenID Typo

help_poor
Hello Marco,

Is this working with ZF ????? Getting confused, Did it ever worked yet ??? Please let me know

Thanks