No English books about ZF2

Ralf Eggert
Hi,

In wonder why there is no Englisch books about the ZF2 coming up. For
ZF1 I have five of them plus but I cannot see any yet about ZF2. On the
other hand on the German market there are two books coming up.

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Regards,

Ralf

Re: No English books about ZF2

damir.mitrovic

there is one book for ZF2:
https://leanpub.com/zendframework2-en

Regards,
Damir

2013/3/13 Ralf Eggert [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]>
Hi,

In wonder why there is no Englisch books about the ZF2 coming up. For
ZF1 I have five of them plus but I cannot see any yet about ZF2. On the
other hand on the German market there are two books coming up.

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Regards,

Ralf

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/No-English-books-about-ZF2-tp4659459.html
To start a new topic under ZF Contributor, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML

Damir Mitrovic

Re: No English books about ZF2

Mike Willbanks
Hi Ralf,

In wonder why there is no Englisch books about the ZF2 coming up. For
ZF1 I have five of them plus but I cannot see any yet about ZF2. On the
other hand on the German market there are two books coming up.

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

I believe that Rob Allen is working on a ZF2 book.  I think it is also about time.  I did see one the other day on leanpub or one of their competitors that was in english (but I believe it may have been a port from another language).  I've thought about attempting to write one as well but I really think that it comes down to the amount of time that it takes to end up putting together and publishing a book.

Regards,

Ralf

Re: No English books about ZF2

bakura
That's strange indeed. We have two books in French too, even one for advanced users.

Re: No English books about ZF2

user3245
I would recommend you the "Using Zend Framework 2" book:
https://leanpub.com/using-zend-framework-2