New ZF2 Console prototypes - now with MVC!

New ZF2 Console prototypes - now with MVC!

Artur Bodera
Hello world!

I've just pushed out a new iteration of my [feature/console] branch that adds Console application support for ZF2.
Here is the repo with a README that describes how to install and use it:

I'll be posting some implementation details soon.
Please clone, check it out and test if everything works on your system. All positive and negative feedback will greatly help me in further development.

Happy testing.

A.

ps: Windows users: i'm sorry but I didn't have enough time to bring in support for stock Windows installation. This means the first example app will not work, unless you install ANSICON (see readme). The second example however, degradates gracefully and works perfectly (but without those pretty colours).

--
      __
     /.)\   +48 695 600 936
     \(./   [hidden email]

Re: New ZF2 Console prototypes - now with MVC!

Pavel
This post was updated on .
I've uploaded zf2-cli directory into my modules directory, corrected some paths inside cli.php

But it doesn't works with the latest https://github.com/zendframework/ZendSkeletonApplication

Can you fix it or provide some working example of cli app?

What I need is ability to run model's methods from all available modules in my web app. But I want to do in CLI.

I've looked over several zf2-cli examples on github but all of them do not work, and there is no good examples for CLI in zf2 documentation