New Account

Thomas Weidner
Hy fellows,

I would need an account to the sandbox server for localization tests.
And I would need it quick... because my CLA needed 6 weeks to process ;-)
I want to fix the related issues before 1.0:-)

Greetings
Thomas
I18N Team Leader

Re: New Account

Matthew Ratzloff
Thomas,

Have you been helped yet with this?

-Matt

On Wed, March 21, 2007 3:20 pm, Thomas Weidner wrote:
> Hy fellows,
>
> I would need an account to the sandbox server for localization tests.
> And I would need it quick... because my CLA needed 6 weeks to process ;-)
> I want to fix the related issues before 1.0:-)
>
> Greetings
> Thomas
> I18N Team Leader

Re: New Account

Thomas Weidner
> Thomas,
>
> Have you been helped yet with this?

Well... richard was so nice to give me an account...
But somehow I was not able to log on until now. :-(

Greetings
Thomas
I18N Team Leader

Re: New Account