Modules

Kyle Spraggs
Matthew suggested I make a blog post outlining some of the modules I've written so I went ahead and wrote one up.

Feel free to comment here or on my blog:

Also, if you submit a PR, you'll receive a cookie from the cookie fairy.

Thanks,

Kyle Spraggs
"There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries." - WIlliam Shakespeare

Re: Modules

EvanDotPro
I just wanted to publicly say thanks Kyle for creating all of these
and sharing them with the community.

This is exactly what I had in mind when creating the ModuleManager,
and it's really awesome to see that vision coming to life through such
an awesome community.

Keep up the awesome work!

--
Evan Coury

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Kyle Spraggs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Matthew suggested I make a blog post outlining some of the modules I've
> written so I went ahead and wrote one up.
>
> Feel free to comment here or on my blog:
>
> http://www.spiffyjr.me/2013/08/23/zf2-modules-galore/
>
> Also, if you submit a PR, you'll receive a cookie from the cookie fairy.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kyle Spraggs
> Blog | Twitter
>
> "There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on
> to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and
> in miseries." - WIlliam Shakespeare

Re: Modules

Ralf Eggert
Hi Kyle,

nice list, as well. Do you have any plans to add ACL support to
SpiffyNavigation module or will you stick to RBAC?

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

Ralf

Re: Modules. "coolcsn" modules. Is there a limit for the number of the modules you can register at http://modules.zendframework.com/?

wingman
Hello Ralf and all,

I am sorry to bother you with this! But since you started talking about the modules for Navigation with Acl I want to mention "CsnAclNavigation" and "coolcsn" modules.
Have you ever heard about  "coolcsn" modules  https://github.com/coolcsn?tab=repositories
I started to work on building ZF2 modules with 15 students this summer. We started July 1, 2013.
We have build a lot of modules and many more will come soon.
With the modules you can build an entire Application, CMS, blogging system etc.

One of these modules is "coolcsn/CsnAclNavigation"   https://github.com/coolcsn/CsnAclNavigation
It is a ZF2 Navigation using Acl.

There are tutorials on how to build each on of the modules on YouTube  https://www.youtube.com/user/coolcsn
There is also a blog  http://coolcsn.blogspot.com/
It is still a work in progress. We will add more tutorials and blog posts on English.

We are open for suggestions, ideas, opinions.
I will be very thankful if you take a look and give me your opinion.

We continue working on improving our modules and building new modules.

Is there a limit for the number of the modules you can register at http://modules.zendframework.com/?
I have been able to register only 3 modules. When I login with my GitHub account I see only 3 of our modules, but we have much more in the repo.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Stoyan Cheresharov

Free your mind! You can fly!

Re: Modules. "coolcsn" modules. Is there a limit for the number of the modules you can register at http://modules.zendframework.com/?

Kyle Spraggs
Sorry, Ralf, for some reason I read that "SpiffyAuthorize" instead of "SpiffyNavigation". SpiffyNavigation just uses a Recursive Filter with listeners to determine whether or not to show a page so all someone has to do is implement a simple ACL listener to add the functionality. Here's the one for RBAC: