Modules post

Wesley Overdijk
Following Spiffy's great example, I've attempted to write up a blog post on the modules I currently have. I hope you find it useful.

You can find the post here: http://blog.spoonx.nl/zend-framework-2-modules/

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Roberto Wesley Overdijk

@RWOverdijk
M. +31 (0)6  15553243

Re: Modules post

Ralf Eggert
Hi Wesley,

nice list. Do you have any plans to get the SxBootstrap module ready for
Bootstrap 3?

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

Re: Modules post

Wesley Overdijk
Hello Ralph,

Thanks.

I do. But currently they're messing around with bootstrap 3, so I'm waiting for the next release. The components will still work, as the only thing that has really changed is the grid system, which is not a view helper. (It might become one, as I'm planning on allowing you to set up grids using php supplying views for the columns. Nice experiment for widget based content).

So to keep it short, yes there are plans for that.