Missing Component Maintainers

Sascha-Oliver Prolic
I just took a look at http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV2/Component+Maintainers and realized, that there are still some components without official maintainer.
Also it needs some updates (e.g. Zend\Acl is now Zend\Permissions\Acl), I will update this tomorrow, if nobody else is faster :-)

When there's still no maintainer for Zend\Permissions\Acl, I would take it. I hope some one of you can also take one or two, so we can get the list completed.

Best Regards

Sascha-Oliver Prolic

Re: Missing Component Maintainers

Marc Bennewitz
Apropos I would like to ask to add the component maintainers
(+developers) into the component composer.json files. It's much more
simple to get a contact of the current maintainer and it will be better
to be updated.

Greetings
Marc

Am 28.11.2012 22:06, schrieb Sascha-Oliver Prolic:

> I just took a look at
> http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV2/Component+Maintainers
> and realized, that there are still some components without official
> maintainer.
> Also it needs some updates (e.g. Zend\Acl is now
> Zend\Permissions\Acl), I will update this tomorrow, if nobody else is
> faster :-)
>
> When there's still no maintainer for Zend\Permissions\Acl, I would
> take it. I hope some one of you can also take one or two, so we can
> get the list completed.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Sascha-Oliver Prolic

Re: Missing Component Maintainers