Migrating wiki content

Hey, all --

I'd like to migrate some of the wiki content from our current
Confluence instance to the github wiki.

Specifically:

- Everything under the ZF2 section:
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV2/Home (this would go
under the zf2 repo wiki)
- The CLA page:
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Contributor+License+Agreement
(this would go under the zf1 repo only)

My problem is... time. Would anybody be willing to step up and do this? :)

Re: Migrating wiki content

jmleroux
Hello,

I have included the CLA, with a link in the "home" page.

I changed the link to the mailing lists, but i let you check the other
links, like the one about the issue tracker.

--
JM Leroux

https://github.com/jmleroux

Re: Migrating wiki content

Frank Brückner
Sorry, but the ZF2 wiki is the wrong place. I have copied the page to the
ZF1 wiki.

Kind regards,
Frank

--