Maintaining Zend\Di

Axel H

Hi Everybody,

Is anybody in charge for maintaining the di components? If not I'd like to take the opportunity.

Since there is a nice pull request for the zf3 service manager I'd like to improve di to work with this component a lot better and I'd like to implement code and factory generators for better performance - this was under discussion in the service manager PR, but I think this is more a domain of the di component.

Sorry for the first mail, this went out by accident.

I don't see why not :D