Localized date format from constant

Jawad Stouli
Hi everyone,

I am using ZendX / jQuery to build a datepicker in my application. I
want to specify the expected date format from the user using my current
locale.

I am currently using
Zend_Locale_Format::getDateFormat(Zend_Registry::get("Zend_Locale")) to
get the default date format for the current locale. But I would rather
use the Zend_Date::DATE_SHORT format. I can't find how to get the
localized Zend_Date::DATE_SHORT format (and not a date using this
format). Is there any way to get it ?

Best,
Jawad

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: Localized date format from constant

MilSF1
Try  $format = Zend_Locale_Data::getContent($locale, 'time', 'short');

--MDG