Learning management system

Francis Angelino Gonzales Tello
Hello guys,

do you know any project or open source Learning management system using ZF1
or ZF2 ideally?

Best Regards,

Francis A. Gonzales Tello / Informatic Engineer
[hidden email] <[hidden email]> / +51988301243

www.francis-gonzales.info

[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/FraGoTe> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://pe.linkedin.com/in/fragote> [image: Github]
<https://github.com/FraGoTe> [image: Wordpress]
<https://fgonzalestello.wordpress.com/>

Re: Learning management system

Armin Hopp

I remeber moodle from my days at the university.

https://moodle.org/ github sources clone at https://github.com/moodle/moodle

It is GPLv3 licensed using PHP + MySQL, but it doesn't seem to use any
ZF. I only know it from a users perspective.

Armin

--
List: [hidden email]