Language strings - tag - retrieve by tag

Language strings - tag - retrieve by tag

JurgenR
We are currently using qt .ts files for our module based Zend Framework project.
What we would like to do is the following....
We have a number of language variables in language files that are loaded.
Now we would like to 'tag' some variables in these language files to tell them they are in a specific category.

With some function we would like to say, give me an array, or something else, with all the language parameters for a specific category.

This way we could enter our language variables, tag them in the language files and retrieve a specific set for inclusion in eg. a generated javascript file.

Any ideas how to tackle this problem. Do we need to write a special Translation adapter, or is there a translation adapter out there that can do this?

Thank in advance
Kinds regards,
Jurgen

Re: Language strings - tag - retrieve by tag

JurgenR
Nobody ever tackled this issue before?