Ist PluginClassLoader example correct?

Ralf Eggert
Hi,

I am not quite sure, if the example for the PluginClassLoader is really
correct. Shouldn't the output be My\Http\Header\XForwardedFor since the
registerPlugin() call is overwriting the entry?

http://zf2.readthedocs.org/en/latest/modules/zend.loader.plugin-class-loader.html#quick-start

Regards,

Ralf

Ralf

Re: Ist PluginClassLoader example correct?

Ralf Eggert
Forget it, I was seeing things that are not there. Should not do
programming and baby-sitting at the same time... ;-(