Input Requested

SpiffyJr
Greetings,

I've rewritten my SpiffyDb library but before I release it I'm needing to do a bit more testing and get input on what I've done. The new version is based on the Zend_Db_Gateway proposal by Eran Galperin and includes a hoist of new features over the previous release such as model validation/filtering, a rewritten join system, and an easier to use more customizable model data map.

I would appreciate it if the community (you!) could take a peak and offer any criticism or glaring issues that may exist. The full documentation can be found at http://www.spiffyjr.me/sd-docs/ and I will do my best to finish testing and release a version before the end of the week.

Thanks in advance,

--
Kyle Spraggs (SpiffyJr)
http://www.spiffyjr.me