I18N Webinar

Thomas Weidner
Hy ZF interested community,

I am preparing an webinar about I18N.
This one will be a speak about Translation and all what's related to this
task.

So here comes your part:
Which things do you want to know ?
Which informations do you miss from manual or other sources ?
What do you want to hear in this webinar ?

Don't be shy and just reply :-)

Greetings
Thomas Weidner, I18N Team Leader, Zend Framework
http://www.thomasweidner.com

Re: [zf-contributors] I18N Webinar

Robin Skoglund

* Best practices