I'm sorry

Maxim Savenko
I'm sorry guys... It's not spam....

The problem is every time I sent the mail I got the next message from
postmaster, and tried to resend my message:

-------------------
Subject: ***Your message was blocked***

WHAT HAPPENED ?
===============
Your message "[fw-formats] Zend_Lucene + UTF8 search problem... Help!"
was not delivered.

WHO WAS AFFECTED ?
==================

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN ?
=====================
550 ######## INVALID RECIPIENT ########

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN ?
======================
Thu 24 Jul 2008 14:24:25

HOW CAN I GET MY MESSAGE DELIVERED ?
====================================
You may resend the message placing the code: 8EB-F5F somewhere in the
subject to bypass the anti-spam checks.

-------------------

I'm sorry for that again....
--
Good Luck.

Maxim Savenko
EMail: [hidden email]

Re: I'm sorry

-- Maxim Savenko <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Thursday, 24 July 2008, 05:29 PM +0400):
> I'm sorry guys... It's not spam....
>
> The problem is every time I sent the mail I got the next message from
> postmaster, and tried to resend my message:

These messages are from a malconfigured recipient server -- in other
worsd, somebody who _was_ subscribed closed their account with their
hosting provider, and now all mails to that user bounce with the below
email. Unfortunately, we can't do anything about it until we see the
emails come in -- and then Wil goes in and manually unsubscribes them.

> -------------------
> Subject: ***Your message was blocked***
>
> WHAT HAPPENED ?
> ===============
> Your message "[fw-formats] Zend_Lucene + UTF8 search problem... Help!"
> was not delivered.
>

> WHO WAS AFFECTED ?
> ==================
>

> WHY DID THIS HAPPEN ?
> =====================
> 550 ######## INVALID RECIPIENT ########
>

> WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN ?
> ======================
> Thu 24 Jul 2008 14:24:25
>

> HOW CAN I GET MY MESSAGE DELIVERED ?
> ====================================
> You may resend the message placing the code: 8EB-F5F somewhere in the
> subject to bypass the anti-spam checks.

> -------------------
>
> I'm sorry for that again....
> --
> Good Luck.
>
> Maxim Savenko
> EMail: [hidden email]

Software Architect       | [hidden email]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/

Re: I'm sorry

Stanislav Malyshev
Hi!

> The problem is every time I sent the mail I got the next message from
> postmaster, and tried to resend my message:
>
> -------------------
> Subject: ***Your message was blocked***

It doesn't look like something generated by our server. Maybe one of the
subscribers has overzealous and/or misconfigured spam filter. If you
could forward me original error message with headers, that might help.
[hidden email]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [hidden email]

RE: I'm sorry

wllm
What email address was it trying to send to? IMO, the way to handle this
is to mail the person and politely ask them to whitelist fw-formats. I
see they do have a mechanism to get through the filter, so you may have
to send the mail twice (assuming that code has expired).

,Wil