How to structure large application

graphicmist
Hi, I am writing a big application in zf2. First i will brief out the work

The modules in my system are:
1) Application
2) Events
3) Locations
4) Events
5) Communication
6) Reports
7) Payment
8) Admin

The application module handles the frontend of the application which interacts with other modules and give the users ability to register with events and create their accounts.

Now, after completing frontend i am writing the admin module which again interacts with other modules just like application. The problem i am facing is for eg. if their is a communication section in admin panel. should i write the communication actions in admin controller only or should i pass the request to communication controller for handling the request. I mean i can access models of communication through services or either i can pass the request to communication module. I am looking for code re-usability and maintainabilty in long run.

What do you suggest. i am just stuck in oraganizing code structure. any refernces or learning material will be of great help

Re: How to structure large application

graphicmist
I want that if i future i want to use admin module in another application i just have to pull it place it another application. How can i achieve this type of modularity

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:05 PM, graphicmist [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/How-to-structure-large-application-tp4659419.html
To start a new topic under Zend Framework, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML

--
"I have a dream and its green"