How to set a document public after having uploaded it using Zend_Gdata_Docs

How to set a document public after having uploaded it using Zend_Gdata_Docs

zabojad

After having uploaded a document on Google documents using Zend_Gdata_Docs, its sharing options are set to private by default.

I'm searching for a way in PHP to change the sharing options of a document to public and to get back the corresponding document's id that is usually generated when we do that manually through the normal Google documents interface.

The Google Documents List Data API ( http://code.google.com/intl/fr-FR/apis/documents/docs/2.0/developers_guide_protocol.html#AccessControlLists ) seems to give a way to add and remove users who have access to a document but I did not see any way to switch the sharing options to public.

Is that possible in PHP ?

Thanks in advance

┼╗abojad

Re: How to set a document public after having uploaded it using Zend_Gdata_Docs

zabojad