How to implement a Zend_Service_Twitter application based on OAuth "one access token"

How to implement a Zend_Service_Twitter application based on OAuth "one access token"

cbichis
Hi,

I am trying to migare an application which works with Twitter (based on Zend_Service_Twitter, now still on version 1.10.5) from basic auth to OAuth.

The application does work very simple in relation with Twitter. It simply post tweets on a specific account (one single account).

As far as i checked the most closer approach would be by using "one access token" way:

http://dev.twitter.com/pages/oauth_single_token

I don't understand how such approach should be implemented with the Zend_OAuth and the new Zend_Service_Twitter (1.10.6+). And the current documentation is still based on Basic Auth...

Can anyone give a simple example how to do this ?

Thanks,
Cristian

Re: How to implement a Zend_Service_Twitter application based on OAuth "one access token"

caseyw
I had to do this today, I wrote a post about it just a little while ago. Literally!

http://www.downlifesroad.com/2010/08/04/zend-framework-twitter-and-oauth-in-1-10-7/

Let me know if it's helpful,

-C