How to get list of queries that go through db adapter

How to get list of queries that go through db adapter

Julian Vidal
I'm looking for a way to get a list of queries that my app executes. I'm
not looking for profiling, timing info, or anything like that; just a list.

I was hoping that the DB adapter triggered an event that I could catch but
I can't find anything.

How can this be achieved?

Re: How to get list of queries that go through db adapter

Marco Pivetta
Did you try using BjyProfiler? https://github.com/bjyoungblood/BjyProfiler

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/

On 18 March 2014 18:53, Julian Vidal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to get a list of queries that my app executes. I'm
> not looking for profiling, timing info, or anything like that; just a list.
>
> I was hoping that the DB adapter triggered an event that I could catch but
> I can't find anything.
>
> How can this be achieved?

Re: How to get list of queries that go through db adapter

Julian Vidal
Hi Marco,

I just looked at it but it was overkill for what I want to do. Still,
looking at it made gave me the right pointers as to where to look inside
ZF2. This me realize that Zend already comes with a profiler that I can
extend and inject into my adapters to get exactly what I wanted and more.

Thanks!